To add prices, sizes and limited edition settings to your artwork in order to list them for sale via our Shopify app you will need to be signed in to your creativehub account. Navigate to the images section in the header toolbar
To do this, select the image(s) you would like to price by clicking them and then click print sales pricing. (Images will turn dark grey when selected)
You’ll be brought to the ‘print sales pricing’ window. Click ‘+ add print size’
Price your work as follows:
- Add the size and border (optional) for your print and how much you want to charge for it.
- You can see the print cost for the size that you have set and how much the net profit will be after the print cost is deducted.
- If you want to offer your print as a limited edition tick this box (optional)
- Enter in the edition number of available prints (optional)
- Set the paper type
- Click save (If you have multiple images selected, when you click save it will take you to the next image to repeat the process.)