How can we help?


I am UK VAT registered. Do you pay me the VAT charged on sales?

If you are UK VAT registered, we will pay you the VAT on your profit so you can account for the VAT correctly. To enter your VAT number, go to ‘sell art prints’ and then click ‘sales settings’ on the dropdown menu.




Select ‘invoice settings’ (1)  and enter your VAT number in the box provided (2)




If you do not supply us with a valid UK VAT number we pay the VAT to UK Customs & Excise.


Still have questions? Chat to us online! Just click the small blue bubble on the right hand side of your browser to start a conversation with one of our team members.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.