Do you want to know how to change the permissions of images that you have shared? Read our help article to learn more.
To access images that you have shared, login to your hub account and click on sharing > shared images. This will bring up the following page:
This page will give you the following details:
- The email address of the hub account that you made the share with.
- The time and date of the share.
- The project name of the share.
- The message that you included with the share.
- A thumbnail of the image.
- The image name.
Finally you can change the permissions by checking/unchecking the boxes: sell, print and download. When you are happy with the selections you can click 'apply'. If you wish to unshare the image completely, simply click 'Unshare' and the image will not be accessible by the person you shared the image with any longer.
If you would like to speak to one of our team members about sharing, please call us today or come into our Shoreditch office