Step by step guide on how to order your prints online if you have ordered with us before, from uploading your files to the printing, mounting and framing options available.
- First go to our website at www.theprintspace.co.uk
- On every page, on the top right, you will find an ‘Order’ button. Click on this
- Click on ‘login’ under ‘ordered with us before’
- Sign in to your creativehub account.
- Click on ‘Files’ on the left hand side menu and you will see an overview of all the files.
- You have 2 options here:
1. If you wish to use an image previously uploaded:
select the image clicking on the top left corner of the image - like in the example below. Then you will be able to click on ‘Order Prints’, on the right hand side menu.
2. If you need to upload new images:
you can click on ‘upload’ on the right hand side menu - like in the example below.
TIP: Check this in-depth guide about file preparation, if you want to make sure your images are ready for printing.
- Once your images are uploaded, thumbnails are generated and all our service options are made available.
- Now you can select print size, print type and mounting and framing options, and as you do you the price change accordingly.
- Use the drop down functionality on ‘Print Size’ to adjust the print size and add borders.
TIP: Please do make sure you select a paper type.
If no paper type is selected the default paper will be the Fuji Matt.
- Click on ‘print and paper type’ to choose from 11 different paper types.
We have 4 different C-type papers to choose from, including: Matt, Gloss, Kodak Metallic and Fuji Flex.
As well as 7 types of Giclée, including Epson Semi gloss, Hahnemuhle Bamboo, Canson Baryta, Hahnemuhle Pearl, Hahnemuhle Photorag, Hahnemuhle German Etching and Canson Aquarelle Rag.
Click here to learn more about the difference between C-type and Giclée and
If you want to get a first-hand look at the different textures and paper finishes, then order a sample from our website.
- Under the ‘Mounting/Framing’ section you can select from several mounting options and if you choose to select a handmade gallery quality frame, you will see the frame appear around the image, making it easier to choose a frame that compliments your image.
Please note that turnaround time for mounting orders is 5 working days, unless you order Acrylic Reverse mounting which is 10 working days. Framing turnaround time is 10 working days.
- In this example we opt for a Giclee Hahnemuhle Photo Rag paper to be mounted on Aluminium with a metal subframe at the back.
- When you are happy with the order and are ready to proceed, click on ‘add to cart’.
- One item will appear in your shopping cart. If you previously selected multiple images, you can now click on ‘Next image’ to set the same or different settings for each one of your images.
- When you are ready to purchase, click on the ‘View cart’ button.
- A summary of your order will appear on screen.
Click the plus and minus icons to adjust quantities or remove items from your cart and when you are happy, click ‘continue’.
- Here you can add or edit a new shipping address under ‘Address’
- Under ‘payment method’ you can also choose if you prefer to pay using Paypal or Debit/Credit card.
- Under ‘delivery method’ you can select your preferred shipping option.
Please note that mounting and framing orders can only be delivered with courier. Check this link to learn delivery times for prints, mounts and frames.
- If you have any specific instructions please add them to the message box, then hit 'place order' to make a payment and finalise your order. i.e "please keep prints flat" or "please leave Giclee prints untrimmed"
- As well as the online confirmation you will receive an email.
When your order is ready for collection you will receive an email letting you know, alternatively, when it is dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number.
If you would like to get the perfect print, check out this article on how to soft-proof your image using our in-house ICC profiles.
If you would like to speak to one of our team members, please get in touch.