Please see below our step by step guide on how to order your prints online if you are new to theprintspace, from uploading your files to the printing, mounting and framing options available.
- First go to our website at www.theprintspace.co.uk
- On every page, on the top right, you will find an ‘Order’ button. Click on this
As you are new to theprintspace you have 2 options:
- Start uploading your prints by clicking on “choose files to print” under the ‘new to theprintspace’ area
- By clicking on ‘login’ under ‘ordered with us before’, you could create an account straight away - where your images are stored for future quick re-ordering and much more
- If you click on ‘choose files to print’ and select the files you wish to print, you can instantly upload the files to our creativehub.
In the example below, we choose to upload two images.
TIP: Check this in-depth guide about file preparation, if you want to make sure your images are ready for printing.
- Once your images are uploaded, thumbnails are generated and all our service options are made available.
- Now you can select print size, print type and mounting and framing options, and as you do you the price change accordingly.
- Use the drop down functionality on ‘Print Size’ to adjust the print size and add borders.
TIP: Please do make sure you select a paper type.
If no paper type is selected the default paper will be the Fuji Matt.
- Click on ‘print and paper type’ to choose from 11 different paper types.
We have 4 different C-type papers to choose from, including: Matt, Gloss, Kodak Metallic and Fuji Flex.
As well as 7 types of Giclée, including Epson Semi gloss, Hahnemuhle Bamboo, Canson Baryta, Hahnemuhle Pearl, Hahnemuhle Photorag, Hahnemuhle German Etching and Canson Aquarelle Rag.
- Under the ‘Mounting/Framing’ section you can select from several mounting options and if you choose to select a handmade gallery quality frame, you will see the frame appear around the image, making it easier to choose a frame that compliments your image.
Please note that turnaround time for mounting orders is 5 working days, unless you order Acrylic Reverse mounting which is 10 working days.
Framing turnaround time is 10 working days.
- In this example we opt for a Giclee Hahnemuhle Photo Rag paper to be mounted on Aluminium with a metal subframe at the back.
- When you are happy with the order and are ready to proceed, click on ‘add to cart’.
- One item will appear in your shopping cart. By clicking on ‘Next image’ you can set the same or different settings for each one of your images.
- When you are ready to purchase, click on the ‘View cart’ button.
- A summary of your order will appear on screen.
Click the plus and minus icons to adjust quantities or remove items from your cart and when you are happy, click ‘continue’.
- If you already have an account, you should log in now.
Or if you don’t, you can create one. The benefits of creating an account are that we store your images for easy re-order. When you come back to the site, all you need to do is log in to your creativehub account.
- Once logged in to your existing or new account, you can add your address & payment details. We do accept all major credit cards and debit cards, including PayPal.
- Here you can add or edit a new shipping address under the ‘Address’ section
- Under ‘payment method’ you can also choose if you prefer to pay using Paypal or Debit/Credit card.
- Under ‘delivery method’ you can select your preferred shipping option.
Please note that mounting and framing orders can only be delivered with courier. Check this link to learn delivery times for prints, mounts and frames.
- If you have any specific instructions please add them to the message box, i.e "please keep prints flat" or "please leave Giclee prints untrimmed"
- Click on 'place order' to make a payment and finalise your order.
- As well as the online confirmation you will receive an email.
When your order is ready for collection you will receive an email letting you know, alternatively, when it is dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number.
If you would like to speak to one of our team members, please get in touch