You can choose a cover image for your projects created on creativehub. This will not only help you find projects easier, it will also be the image people see first when you share the project with them.
Here’s how to choose a cover image for a project:
- Click on ‘Projects’.
- Now you can either select the project or open the project you would like to choose a cover image for.
- Click ‘Edit’ on the right-hand side and an overlay will open.
- Click ‘Change cover’ in the bottom left corner.
- Here you will see all images of the project from which you can simply choose one.
- Press ‘Choose’ to update the cover image.