- Go to ‘Projects’ on the left-hand side, then select ‘New project’ in the top right corner.
- An overlay will open where you can name the project and add a description.
- Click on ‘Create’ and you will automatically be taken to the overview of the empty project.
- Now either drag and drop existing files from your creativehub account into your new project or click ‘Upload files’ to upload new files from your desktop.
- Select multiple images and click ‘Add to project’ on the right-hand side next to your files. An overlay will open with a list of all your existing projects.
- Click ‘Create new project’ in the bottom left corner of the overlay and enter a title and a description for your new project.
- Finally, select ‘Create project’ to add your new project to the list of existing projects.
- Now all you need to do is select your new project from the list and click ‘Done’ to add the selected file(s).
Once you created a project you can select a cover image for it. This will be the image people see first when you share the project with them.
Click here to learn how to choose or change a cover image for your project.