To sell your own art using our app you need to complete two steps in creativehub before your work will appear in your Shopify account.
Firstly, login to creativehub and upload your images.
- Select the images you wish to sell in your Shopify store by clicking on the top left corner.
- Then select ‘Sell as print’ from right hand side menu.
- Select the size and price you wish to offer as well as the paper type.
This page allows you to view the production costs as well as profit so you can be sure of your returns.
TIP: If you would like to sell your prints as limited editions, you can simply click on ‘Sell as edition’, set the edition number and don’t forget to hit ‘Save’.
Secondly, you will need to add the ‘image title’ and ‘image description’ to your images. This is important as this information is what Shopify will import into your Shopify product list.
To do this, go back to the dashboard and click ‘Files’ on the left hand side menu.
- Double click on an image and the image will open with five icons in the top right corner.
- Selecting the ‘Edit’ icon (pencil) will open a side panel which allows you to edit the filename or add a description.
- Once you are done, don’t forget to click ‘Update’ to save your changes.
Complete this process for all the artwork you wish to sell in your Shopify store.
Once complete and If you have installed our app, your priced-up print products automatically appear in your Shopify products list.
To view these, login to Shopify, then navigate to the main menu and select the options ‘Products’ > ’All Products’
These products can then be added to your Shopify store for sale!
Still have questions? Chat to us online! Just click the small blue bubble on the right hand side of your browser to start a conversation with one of our team members.